The NonProfit Center, developed by Third Sector New England, provides a stable, affordable home for Boston's progressive social change organizations.
The building features three meeting rooms and a state-of-the-art conference center available to rent for nonprofits. Learn about rates and reserving a room.
Founded in 2004, the center now houses a wide range of groups that create a community of nonprofit practitioners who contribute to the growth of the center and the well-being of our broader community. One of the largest centers of its kind in the United States, Boston's NonProﬁt Center offers nine ﬂoors of ofﬁce space and meeting rooms, additional shared office space, and supportive programs and services for nonproﬁts in our region.
Our green building features:
- Nine floors of office space for large and small nonprofits
- Nonprofit shared office space
- Four meeting rooms including state-of-the-art conference center
- Full accessibility
- A convenient location near public transportation and Boston's financial district, Downtown Crossing and Chinatown neighborhoods
- An environmentally-managed facility that is LEED certified by the U.S. Green Building Council
Our tenants enjoy building amenities including:
- Onsite property management, building engineering and security services
- Three-stream recycling services for all public and tenant-occupied spaces
- An outdoor courtyard
- Bike racks and showers
- Onsite cafe and art gallery