Shared office space at the the NonProfit Center provides provides well-maintained space and collaboration for nonprofits on a small budget.
Shared spaces co-locates nonprofits in an open workstation environment. Tenants have access to shared office equipment and private meeting spaces – in addition to other building amenities, programs and services.
The first shared space community area opened in fall 2006 with tenant organizations hailing it as a collaborative, high-quality, affordable work environment. Since then, we have expanded our offering to over 9,000 square feet of dedicated shared space. More than half of the center's 40-plus tenant organizations are currently housed in shared space.
Shared Space Amenities
- Internet (wired and wireless)
- Networked printer/copier/scanner
- Access to conference spaces dedicated to the shared space
- Access to building conference spaces free of charge
- A professionally managed building including cleaning, security and engineering services
- 24/7 access
- Flexible lease terms (One year lease term, or month to month)
- NonProfit Center community events
Currently, the NonProfit Center has limited shared office space available for both our traditional office space and shared space. For a one year lease, workstations are $450- $475 per month. For a month to month lease, workstations are $500- $525 per month. To inquire, please fill out our online interest form.